It's 5:21:23 AM
Web Site Packages
Web Site FAQ
Protect Your PC
|Outside TeknaLight Offices
than one email account in OutLook
If you have multiple email accounts you can
use OutLook to manage all of them.
you have set up one account, you can then set up another account and when
you compose your email messages, you can have that piece of mail look like
it came from the second account.
- Open Outlook or Outlook Express, click on Tools on the top menu bar and then click on
- Click on the Mail Tab and click Add and then select Mail.
- Enter your name (you will change this later so just enter anything). Click Next.
- Enter the e-mail address for the account you are setting up, like
- Select the server type for your main Internet Mail access in the drop down box.
- Enter the POP3, SMTP or other server addresses you
use as your primary Internet mail information. As an example, my server is a POP3 from the drop down box selection, in the first line incoming mail, my address is something like:
mail.teknalight.com. The second line is something like:
smtp.teknalight.com. Click Next.
- Enter your primary Internet mail information name and password here. Click Next. Click Finish. You are almost done, don't stop now!
- You will now see on the Mail accounts screen the new account that you just made highlighted in grey. Double click on it.
- Change any information that you want. Make sure that the first line is descriptive like Support Department or something on those lines. Under user information enter the account name as name, your company name as organization, and the e-mail address as the account e-mail address you are setting up (firstname.lastname@example.org). The reply address should be the same as the line above.
- Uncheck the box at the bottom that says Include This Account When Receiving Mail Or Synchronizing. Click Apply and then Okay.
- You are ready to enter another account name in the same
- When you respond or send an e-mail on the compose screen.
Either go to the far right side of the page at the end of the From line and you will see a down
arrow, or look for an Accounts button to select a From email address. Click on it, and it will show you the mail accounts set up to use as the sender for your correspondence. Select one and you are ready to start composing your note.